During the COVID-19 pandemic, our Meals on Wheels and Head Start clients, in particular, need our help more than ever. Our neighbors in need aren’t able to access basic items, so we’re asking for donations now. Donations can be dropped off at our main office but must be scheduled. Please email email@example.com to schedule a donation drop-off.
Our main office is located at 604 High Tech Drive, Georgetown, TX 78626.
How You Can Help
Currently, we need basic items donated, ranging from food items to toiletry items. We’re also in need of monetary donations.
Monetary donations are especially needed at this time. Donate Now.
Donation Needs List:
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Facial Tissues
- OTC medicines (like ibuprofen, tylenol, etc.)
- Adult Diapers (L)
- Lysol wipes
- Baby wipes
- Baby diapers (various sizes)
- Baby formula
- Healthy snacks for children or seniors (jello cups, pudding cups, fruit cups, granola bars, etc.)
- Canned food (fruits, veggies, tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Beverages (juice boxes, Gatorade, etc.)
- Pet food (many homebound seniors have dogs or cats)