Hello, you are using an old browser that's unsafe and no longer supported. Please consider
your browser to a newer version, or downloading a
Highview Retirement Village – Marble Falls, Texas
Highview Retirement Village is a very peaceful, lovely place to live. You will think so, too, when you see it!
- Retirement community for seniors 62 and older or disabled
- A HUD section 8/202 housing complex with income restrictions
- Residents pay a percentage of the rent based on income, assets, and out-of-pocket medical expenses
- 51 apartments on seven tree-covered acres
- Each one-bedroom apartment is approximately 600 square feet and equipped with central heat and air, electric range, and refrigerator
- Wheelchair accessible units are available for the handicapped or disabled
- Coin operated laundry facilities are located on the property
- Community room complete with kitchen and computer/TV/library area
- Various activities are offered for the residents including pot luck luncheons, bingo, dominoes, and exercise.
200 Highway 1431 E
Marble Falls, Texas 78654
Fax: (830) 693-8421
Manager: Pamela Gilliam
Free Community Resources
Type in your zip code to find free and low cost services today! Search for food, housing, transportation and more.
Central Office – Georgetown • (512) 255-2202 | Fax: (512) 763-1411
Director: Pamela Gilliam (located at Highview Retirement Village)
Client Satisfaction Survey