How do I volunteer?
Thanks for your interest in volunteering at OWBC. Volunteers can help out in numerous ways at our locations across Williamson and Burnet Counties. If you're a youth group, organization, or simply an individual interested in giving back locally, you're in the right place. Complete an application below to get started. Completed applications can be dropped off at the main office or emailed to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: All volunteers must consent to and pass a background check before starting.
Head Start - Volunteer Application
Meals on Wheels - Volunteer Application
Community Services and Central Office - Volunteer Application
Why volunteer at OWBC?
- Give back to your local community. Help those close to home!
- From home bound seniors to children at our Head Start facilities, you will meet folks from all walks of life by volunteering at OWBC. Get to know these interesting members of our community and make some friends while you're at it!
- Volunteering can be a team building experience. Companies are invited to volunteer. Covering one route a week would mean only four employees a month would have to deliver the meals!
- Volunteer in a Head Start classroom and work with children at one of our many Head Start sites.
- You have the option to volunteer every year at one of our annual events. What better way to help out? Volunteer at one of our style shows or at our annual clay shoot.
Thank You, Volunteers.
Groups of volunteers loyally help us every year at our signature fundraising events. As a small "thank you," we invite volunteers to come together to enjoy a meal.
Clay Shoot "Thank You" Dinner
Questions? Call us at (512) 763-1400. We'd love to hear from you.